Do you like wearing steel-toe boots to the office?
Are you a passionate, motivated, and natural born leader?
Architecture for Humanity is looking for Design Fellows who will lead the design and construction administration of community facilities and enterprise centers in: São Paulo, Brazil; China (location tbd); Mumbai, India; and New York City. The center will act as a hub for programs that tackle social issues in the community. This is a great opportunity for an emerging designer and social innovator to work in situ with the community, partners, and international architects on projects with international exposure.
To be considered, you must:
- be fluent in the local language, and in English
- be highly experienced in design, and development of architectural working drawings
- be highly experienced in construction oversight of community facilities
- have strong graphics and communication skills
- be creative, engaging, hardworking and fun