Architecture for Humaity receives a wide range of support from a diverse set of individuals, corporations and foundations. From discounted services to grants and financial backing, Architecture for Humanity is grateful for each partner that helps us achieve our mission to connect people through building to alleviate poverty. Without their support and talents, these projects would not be possible.
At Architecture for Humanity, we invite and welcome donations of all sizes.
Through our annual fund, individuals who are able to make donations over $1,000 help Architecture for Humanity maintain our capacity to bring professional planning, design and construction services where they are most critically needed. Their support helps us meet critical needs for disaster preparedness and response, grow our chapters, sponsor design fellows in the field, provide training and mentorship, and measure and increase our impact.
Sponsor Good Design
Through our "Sponsor a Day of Design" program you can make help pus provide 365 days of professional design services around the world by sponorsing a day, a week or a month of design. You can also dedicate a day of design to a friend or loved one, your colleagues or give a the gift of design on a special occasion.
You don't have to make a substantial gift to be a major donor. Even a small gift-- the equivalent of a coffee or a dinner out-- each month can help us build a more sustainable future for all.
Corporate and Institutional Support
Many companies are supporting the important work of Architecture for Humanity by creating opportunities for the public to donate, purchase products and/or support programs that benefit disaster relief or other important services, across the country and around the world. The contributions of our corporate citizens and their customers enable the Red Cross to make a tremendous difference every day for those who rely on our services in disasters and other emergencies.
Welcome to our Circle of Community Builders!
As a Community Builder, you too are a catalyst for innovation.
When you become a Community Builder you join a small circle of strategic thinkers and doers who are committed to helping Architecture for Humanity grow. You see the impact of our work first hand. You meet others who share your belief in the power of design. And like us, you learn by doing.
- Annual site visit to one of our projects. See our work in person and be an active part of building sustainable communities around the world.
- Access to industry leaders working on the cutting edge of community design: architects, designers, contractors, materials manufacturers, social entrepreneurs, and many others.
- Sponsor a Design Fellowship in your name. The first $20,000 will be used to put a Design Fellow in the field and we will name their fellowship after you.
- Serve as an adviser for the Open Architecture Challenge.
- Sponsor a Chapter Network. Support our volunteer chapter members to be an active part of building sustainable communities locally.
- Architecture for Humanity business cards for your use as an advocate for building sustainable communities around the world.
- Be recognized on our website, Annual Reports and other special events.