Posted by Kristen Schlott on Feb 12, 2013
Related program: I Love Architecture 2013
Help us spread the love this Spring.
Find below media resource and messaging free to use for any and all advocates of architecture.
Campaign landing page:
Cameron Sinclair's 2013 ode:
"Finding True Love in Architecture"
I Love You As Much As Architecture Love Cards
Here's some Twitter-friendly sample messages that are prêt à porter -
- I love my work & am stoked [insert proper vernacular expression here] that @archforhumanity is shouting from the rooftops #ilovearchitecture Check it out: http://architectureforhumanity.org/ilovearchitecture
- This V-Day I MAY declare through an open window, "#ilovearchitecture!" but I'll definitely share an arch lovenotehttp://architectureforhumanity.org/ilovearchitecture
- You won't find these love cards at your drug store: http://architectureforhumanity.org/ilovearchitecture Share what inspires US to do what we do #ilovearchitecture
We're (finally) building a Flickr page for Architecture for Humanity best images - from HQ and Chapter work alike - easily accessible by project set, all in one place. Content will be unrolled leading up to April 1.
(Drag-select to copy for both image and link)
Steps for Linking Your Chapter Donate Page in Facebook
1. Go to your chapter page through the Architecture for Humanity website
2. Once on your chapter page click on your donate button
3. Once on the donate page this is the link you should post on Facebook
Where should I post it?
1. On the top left there is a small box that says “About”
2. Once you click in the “About” Box there is a short description section
3. Paste Donate Link and short detail abut the campaign
What should it say?
Sample: “Atlanta loves Architecture!” The work of Architecture for Humanity Atlanta is transforming our community with sustainable solutions to local problems. Check out the things we are doing (LINK to chapter page) and if you love making an impact, please consider supporting our work with a $10 gift”.
We are looking into a way to have an actual donate button on Facebook! We will keep you posted!